The ASAP Handbook of Alliance Management: A Practitioner’s Guide
Alliance Management? We Wrote the Book on It!
ASAP is excited to offer The ASAP Handbook of Alliance Management: A Practitioner’s Guide. This compendium of alliance management practices, principles, and current professional standards puts all the information you need in one unique, indispensable resource that exists nowhere else. It’s an unequaled body of knowledge for alliance professionals that will guide their efforts in forming and managing successful strategic business relationships.
This third, revised and completely updated edition of The ASAP Handbook of Alliance Management:
- Features the insights, expertise, and wisdom of a worldwide, cross-industry community of more than 30 leading experts in the field of alliance management
- Builds on the original insights of the two previous editions to reflect the current leading practices in alliance management as they have evolved over the past decade
- Delivers unparalleled breadth and depth of coverage of the entire alliance life cycle, from negotiations to launch, from governance and ongoing management of alliances all the way to transformation and termination
- Provides complete coverage of the materials tested in the Certification of Achievement – Alliance Management (CA-AM) and Certified Strategic Alliance Professional (CSAP) exams, and is also integrated with and mapped to the BS 11000 Collaborative Business Relationship Standard. In addition, significant updates and all-new material have been added, including:
- New guidance on evaluating potential partners based on their capability to adapt and partner effectively
- Discussion of managing cultural differences across company and international boundaries
- Separation of the final phase of the alliance life cycle management process into two distinct phases — “Launching and Managing” and “Transform, Innovate, or Exit Gracefully” — adding much more depth to coverage.
- A new section on emerging topics in alliance management, which covers the evolving thinking on alliance capability, networks, and portfolios
We are unable to ship this item to a PO Box; be sure to use a home or business address to ensure there are no delays in delivery. Order processing can take up to five (5) business days. Shipping times vary by location.